Monday 9 April 2012

To etch or not to etch, that is the question.

Nothing that exciting to show from Saturday's torch session. Yet more practicing of hollows, one on a 3mm mandrel and some amber spacers to go with the beads I have been making for the monthly colour challenge.

To etch or not to etch. In the last bead making session you may remember I made a clear hollow bead with some blue dots. This was to go with some pvc hollow thong that I have. This is the bead unetched

and this is it etched.


Personally I think I prefer it etched and it is a good way to hide an inperfect hollow bead. What do you think?


Perfectly matched dots for this necklace. The dots are Effetre Periwinkle on CIM Peace over Effetre Clear 006.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...