Thursday 5 April 2012

Practice does make perfect!

There is a new colour challenge on the Frit Happens forum which is all shades of Effetre Amber.
Light Amber 008, Mid Amber 012, Amber 014 and Very Dark Amber 016.

Here is the challenge http://www.frit-happens.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=36439.0

So, I've been continuing my petal beads in those colours and I think I've finally got the hang of them. So practice does make perfect!


What do you think? they are nearly all the same size too.

I have to say I am really happy with them. There is lots of depth to these beads. I will try and take a closeup to see if I can show it.

The two on the left are more practice at hollow beads and the last one on the right is the start of some raised flower beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...