Friday 20 April 2012

Recent work

Well, with all the new glass and tools I bought at Flame Off I was spoilt for choice so I decided to go back to what I was working on before my trip.

I'm still trying to perfect my hollows and also get some practice on my stringer work so as I have a stringer workshop coming up I decided to kill 2 birds with one stone and make some hollows and decorate them with stringer.

I love the way the sunlight is showing through this bead and the pattern in the shadow reflection in the bead below.

I'm still working on my fire beads for the monthly theme challenge. They are getting better but I'm not really happy with the colours.
So, I decided to do some more spot testing of Effetre yellows, oranges and reds. I will do another post with the results.

This is a hollow bead with melted stringer that I had a play with in my new ornate bead roller.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...