Monday 30 April 2012

Catch up

I had a lovely weekend with my mum and whilst I did manage to do some torching and photographing I haven't had time to write up my blog until now.

So this is what I pulled out of my kiln on Saturday. I loved the silver infused hollow that I made during my last session that I decided to make some more.

I made them into a necklace. The photos could be a bit brighter but it was difficult with all this rain.
I finally finished my Fire Beads for the Frit Happens monthly theme challenge.


I love the depth to these beads which I managed to capture in thie photo.

Following onto this style of beads I thought they would make good waterlily beads.
This is two shots of the same bead. I really love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...