Tuesday 14 May 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal 9 - Weeks 17 & 18/52

Ok, so I'm a bit late for this and I am usually so on the ball.

My week 17 pair of earrings are a little bit of a cheat as they are the ones that I made for the Bead Soup Blog Party, you can read all about the reveal (and about the earrings) here: http://www.earth-shine.co.uk/2013/04/bead-soup-blog-party-reveal.html

My week 18 pair of earrrings were inspired by a demonstration by Sally Southerland of Soul Silverat Flame Off. If you click on her link you will see some beads in a similar style.

I teamed them together with lots of little Czech glass dangles and handmade sterling silver earwires.

Don't forget to have a look at the other AJE Earring Challenge participants.

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...