Monday 6 October 2014

Finally!

I can finally reveal the necklace that I entered into The British Bead Awards 2014. As you can imagine it has been very hard to keep from showing it off to you before but judging has taken place so I can share it with you now.


It is made entirely of glass headpins each one created by me in the flame. The glass is mainly 104 coe but there is some 100 coe too. in white, transparent and blue. Some of it has been etched and I've also used some mica powder.

It was inspired by this Dale Chihuly chandelier that I saw in his London exhibition earlier this year.


It will be on display at The Big Bead Show on the 18th October and I will find out then what place I have been awarded. There is also going to be a best in show so if you are going to be there please consider voting for me (if you think it is the best of course).

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...