Thursday 16 October 2014

Creativity Squared

Having had a bad experience with Vistaprint, I recently purchased my first business cards from Moo. I bought them in a sale and was impressed with the quality but not the price. Anyway, I digress. The reason for this post is that I received an email from Moo about a competition run by Moo and Scope called 'Creativity Squared' the idea is to submit some artwork via Instagram so it has to be squared. I guess it is to promote their new square cards.

So I got to thinking that it doesn't necessarily have to be artwork but could be a photo of artwork. I had professional photographs taken of my two competition necklaces and decided to have a play and see what I could come up with.

This is the original photo of my 'Circle of Fire' necklace.


Here is the first of the Instagram photos I played with


and here it is in black and white

The photographer who took these photos was Steve Therle and when he had taken the shots I wanted he had a little play and took this shot


and the black and white version




My 'Snowqueen' necklace was photographed by Doug Baldwin from America


and with the Instagram treatment


I'm quite pleased with these. I don't expect to win but it was fun having a play.





If you would like to enter the details are here: http://uk.moo.com/partner/scope/?utm_campaign=us_verte_scope_dec14&utm_medium=partner&utm_source=scopemiami



My Instagram feed is here: http://instagram.com/earthshinejewellery?modal=true


Thanks for looking.


Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...