Monday 18 February 2013

Cabs and Poppers with Mango Beads

As I was already in Barnstaple for the weekend it made perfect sense to me to do the Cabs and Poppers workshop with Amanda Muddimer of Mango Beads as this is not something I've tried before.

I believe this workshop was put on as a special request from a lady who had travelled all the way from Berlin for Melanie Moertels workshop so it was just the two of us.

I'm ashamed to say I was so engrossed in what I was doing I completely forgot to take any pictures of Amanda demoing or us making beads. Anyway, it was very enjoyable, I learnt a lot and here are a pic of the cabs and poppers I made.


Of course I had to buy a cab mandrel so that I could practice at home.

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...