Saturday 10 January 2015

Recent work

I've been so busy since I started selling on the Facebook Groups Lampwork Beads for Sale and Lampwork Bead Market that I don't often come up to smell the roses. I realised that I hadn't added my latest designs to my Flickr photo's, the 2 forums I frequent Craft Pimp and Frit Happens, my pinterest album or my Facebook photos of which I should have started a new one for this year and haven't. Wow! do I usually do all that stuff?

Well to remedy I thought I would create a collage and wondered how I could do so quickly and then I remembered Pic Monkey which I haven't used it a while. It did make it very quick and easy so here you go. One on my latest Toggle clasps and one on my headpins.

Enjoy!


Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...