Monday 5 January 2015

Customer Challenge

New Year New Challenge.



I said I would have a little celebration to celebrate getting 700 likes on my Facebook Page but I've decided to have a BIG celebration instead but I can't do it without the help of you my customers.

I've set up a Facebook Group called Earthshiners. The idea is that you post your creations made with beads,  headpins or components that you have bought from me and share them with the group. Each photo you post will be an entry into the draw to win the above headpins but not only that, I will be adding incentives along the way.

So dust off your beads that have been sitting in boxes and drawers and make something with them. Dig out any photos you have and pop them in the group. I always love to see what is being made with the items I sell so this is an added incentive for you to show me.

You have plenty of time to enter as I won't be doing the draw until the end of February. So if you are not yet a customer now's the time to pop by my Etsy store and look out on my Facebook page for updates on auctions on the Facebook Groups. 

Entry into the group is by invitation only so pop me a pm on Facebook, message on my Facebook page, send me an Etsy convo, email me, ask to join the group or leave a comment below and I will add you.

Good luck and thanks for looking.

Linda
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...