Tuesday 16 April 2013

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside!

One of the great things about living on the Isle of Wight is that no matter where you are you are never far from the sea, so it is inevitable that it will have some influence on my work. Over the past week or so I have been making beads that are inspired by my love of the sea and on Sunday evening I uploaded them to my shop.

Here are the beads I have made along with links to where you can find them for sale. Please click on the photos to be taken to the Etsy listing.

Don't they look nice when photographed all together?

First up are the beach hut and sailboat beads that I have been working on recently. I haven't seen any other beads like these anywhere so I think I am safe in saying they are totally unique.


 
Next up some focal beads: Ocean Waves
 

On the beach

Ride the Wave

I made a couple of new colours in the toggle clasps to go with the theme. This one is Light Grass Green which can be etched if that option is chosen

and a favourite colour of my Celadon


Some little sets, this one has lots of little bubbles in it which are created using baking powder.

This set was created using my new ribbed oval bead roller from Pegasus Lampwork Tools which I absolutley love. There are some lovely fritty beads in this set.


Some cute ribbed rounds, these have been etched for a satin finish.

This set is one of my mixed sets which includes a lovely petal bead.

I have 3 of these focal and earring sets which have been stamped with a spiral stamp to give the beads some texture. These two have been decorated on one side with iris orange frit.

Light Tourquoise

Etched transparent light tourquoise

and light Ivory, this one has a silver glass swirl on one side.

and last but not least a shop update wouldn't be complete without some little spacers.

These are a bumper pack of 20 which come with 5 free spacers. All in assorted sizes which are great for charm bracelets.

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...