Friday 26 April 2013

Custom Orders

I may not have been posting on here much recently but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy with making glass beads and jewellery.

My seaside beads have been doing well with several orders over last weekend, I was so pleased when my first sailboat bead was purchased together with and order for 20 seashells. These are on their way to the USA now. They looked so lovely all together that I took a photo.

These are available to order for £1.50 each plus p+p so please email me if you would like some.

Then I had a request for a bracelet to be made using these beads


I was so pleased to be asked as I love these beads and have been thinking about making something with them for a long time. I think they are gorgeous and have been surprised that no-one has snapped them up.

I had no other requests for the bracelet so had great fun playing. This is what I made and I'm pleased to say the lady is over the moon with it.

So if you would like something made with any of the beads in my shop please send me an email earth-shine@hotmail.co.uk

I have a busy weekend blog wise as it's finally time for the Bead Soup Blog Party reveal and also my AJE Earring Challenge reveal as well. Both tomorrow eeek! Look out for my posts, lots of eye candy to see.

Thanks for lookings.

Linda
x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...