Saturday 14 July 2012

Early start

I was wide awake at 6.15am this morning and as I knew I had to do a supermarket run this evening I decided to get up and do some torching.



I've been playing with Clio again. This started out as such a lovely bead and then I completely went and ruined it. Forgot to put the clear layer between the transparent orange and the Clio and came up with this blue colour.

Isn't it the most ugly bead you have ever seen? Saying that I made a bead ages ago that I thought was horrible and some of my family thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. So you there's no accounting for taste.


This is much more like it.

More silver glass, this time DH Triton, still over reducing so yet more practice needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...