Saturday 21 July 2012

A bit of a dilemma and Sunflowers

I am having a bit of a dilemma. When I first started this blog I was so interested in what I was learning I wanted to share everything I discovered. Whilst that has not changed I am finding myself wanting to keep things to myself for a while or not being able to show what I am working on because it can't be shown before a certain time or might be because I am working toward a competion.

So, I am struggling to show the beads I have made on a regular basis but will be more of a 'as and when'.

There has also been a lot about copying lately and this is another reason why I don't want to share some things until I have perfected them.

This is an example. I have been working on a sunflower bead design using enamels. At the moment I have taken this as far as I want to go. I may pick it up again at a later date when my skills have improved some more. So here is a catch-up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...