Friday 17 February 2012

Great Idea

Whilst on the Frit Happens Forum I stumbled accross the blog of Madelaine Bunyan. She has just attended a weekend workshop at Mango Beads with Anouk Jasperse. After seeing the fantastic beads she has made I am sooo jealous. Unfortunately I was booked on a workshop at Lush Lampwork so hurry up and come back Anouk!

Reading Madelaines earlier post, I thought firstly what great beads and then WHAT A GREAT IDEA!

She has made herself a necklace that can be turned into a bracelet. It's so simple but looks so great.
Beads were made by Amy Kuczewski of flamekeeper beads


What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! glad you like my necklace/bracelet! the only trouble with wearing it as a necklace is that I don't get to look at the beads!

    Madeline

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...