Thursday 12 November 2015

Featured on Art Bead Scene Blog - Amuse the Muse

When I visited the Art Bead Scene Blog on Monday (I know it's a little bit late to be blogging about it now) I got really excited because my work was featured not once but twice!

Rebecca Anderson of Songbead (who makes the most fabulous jewellery) writes a regular post called Amuse the Muse where she chooses beads and components that inspire her and hopefully the readers.

Monday's post was all about handmade findings. Rebecca found this lovely bracelet by Kate Floate of Floating Vintage Designs

Kate used one of my yellow daisy toggle clasps and paired it with a lovely dotty bead from Sally Sutherland of Soul Silver. Keeping the theme of the bracelet as purple and yellow with lots of Czech glass paired with antique brass - A lovely combination.

The other of my items to be shown was this toggle clasp still available for sale in my Etsy store along with a few other colour combinations. Toggle clasps


This particular toggle clasp makes a  lovely focal for a bracelet. I have a similar one I made here


This bracelet is also available for sale in my Etsy store: Purple and orange bracelet

I love strong colour combinations. I was looking at the Runway colour trends for Fall/Winter of 2015 and found these images on Nidhi Saxena's blog about Patterns, Colors and Designs

all beautiful jewel tones which go lovely with purple, one of my go to colours. What is your favourite purple colour combination?

Thanks for looking.

Linda x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...