Monday 9 September 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal 16 - Weeks 33 & 34/52

I know I know, I'm a little late again! Still haven't finished my Gathering blog either but things have been a little bit busy with me, I accepted an offer on my business www.thebeestees.co.uk and was looking forward to a day when I could concentrate more on my glass, unfortunately things didn't work out quite as I had planned and the buyers dropped out. So it's back to square one.

Anyway........

Week 33


This weeks pair of earrings were made with some of my own lampwork discs which have been made using Double Helix silver rich glass. I teamed them together with some antique brass findings.

Week 34/52

and finally a pair of my own lampwork floral hearts, crystals and sterling silver.

Many thanks for looking.

Don't forget to check out the other entries.

Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...