Sunday 25 August 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal 13- Weeks 29 & 30/52

Now I could have sworn that I had done this blog post but I can't find it so I musn't have done! I know my memory isn't as good as it used to be but I didn't think it was that bad! I also seem to have missed the week 13 reveal and put 14 in it's place. So the numbers are a bit screwy. Anyway.....

Wk 29/52

Not much in the way of my lampwork beads just some little spacers but I bought an inspiration kit from Smitten Beads and I thought this colour was a good match.

Wk 30/52

and they seemed to go well with these beads too.

Don't forget to check out the other AJE Earring Challenge participants. Unfortunately I am too late to enter.

http://artjewelryelements.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/earring-challenge-reveal-13-weeks-27-28.html

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...