Wednesday 8 February 2012

By George it's Lush Day 1

Despite the snow I had a great time in the Malverns last weekend. I stayed at this wonderful B&B called Cannara.


The hosts Liz and Dave made me very welcome with tea and delicious homemade cake upon arrival. I had a very comfortable room and breakfast was lovely. Dave was cooking pancakes for their children so I was offered them which I had with fresh strawberry's, yum! I would highly recommend staying here especially as the price was so reasonable.

The reason for my visit to the Malverns was a combined lampwork and jewellery course held at The Lusherie. Details of the course can be found here: http://www.lushlampwork.co.uk/page34.htm

On Saturday we had a busy day making lots of beads. Julie was a hard taskmaster and wouldn't let us rest for a minute!


I'm the blonde one!

Me making a rockpool focal bead for the bracelet.


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...