Sunday 25 August 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal 15- Weeks 31 & 32/52

So I still appear to be a little bit behind with my blog posts but better late than never eh!

Wk 31/52

It was a lovely surprise to me because when I looked these earrings were picked out for the AJE reveal. Thanks Kristi x

I've had these gorgeous headpins for ages which were made by the talented Teresa of Bo Hulley Beads and were included in one of the monthly packs from The Curious Bead Shop. It took me ages to work out what to do with them and finally had a brainwave with these hoops and some peanut beads and a couple of matching lampwork spacers made by myself.

Wk 32/52


One of the things I have been doing since I got back from the states is to play at making discs. I have an Electric Mandrel Spinner and I found out from my friend Debbie of Debbies Treasures that she makes all of her beads using her EMS. I really admired the necklaces that she wore which had these discs as one of the components and with her guidance I finally mastered the technique. Thanks Debbie!

Debbie also sells some fun and funky findings. Go check it out!

Don't forget to check out the other AJE Earring Challenge participants.

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

1 comment:

  1. Better late than never, Linda... I love your designs, and enjoyed reading about techniques you employ to achieve your lovely beads. Congrats on having your earrings featured!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...