Sunday 3 March 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal 4 (weeks 7-8/52)

It's that time again to share the earrings I made for the last two weeks.

First up a pair of lime green earrings made with a pair of my daisy beads.

Aren't they so bright and cheerful. You can buy them here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/124326063/pair-of-lampwork-and-sterling-silver

I have a selection of daisy beads for sale in my Etsy store as well as larger ones which are toggle clasps as used in the bracelet.

They come in a range of lovely bright colours


Last weeks are a stylish pair of amber coloured earrings teamed with brass findings from Smitten Beads.

Very simple but elegant don't you think?

These are made using pillow beads and I have a couple of pairs available for sale. If you would like some in different colours, send me an email or convo.

Join us in 2 weeks for the next Earring Challenge Reveal!
March 10 - weeks 9-10/52

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

4 comments:

  1. I love the green daisies! Your lampwork is so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, love the green daisy earrings! All the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pillow beads, a rustic and organic look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those green earrings. The color and style are wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...