Tuesday 4 December 2012

Weird or wonderful?

I'm not sure what I was on last night but I produced some odd looking beads.

See what I mean? I'm not sure where I was going with that purple dichro bead and what on earth is that strange looking green and purple bead on the top right? Acutally I think a whole necklace made of odd shape beads in bright colours might look quite good.

The monster started out life as a hollow bead that was too big, how it evolved into a monster I don't know and then to add a second one? He's got the lurgy by the way.

The colours used are my favourite. Purples and greens. Vetrofond Nile Green, Reichenbach Opaque Lilac, Effetre light grass green and Lt Violet (both transparents).

A closer look:

Grrrrrr!

Fiele of Poppies

Field of flowers.
I hope to make some of the beads into a little set to add to my Etsy store so watch this space.

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...