Thursday 5 March 2015

Trunk Show 8th 9th March 2015 Glass Open Market

I'm gearing up for my very first Trunk Show over on the Facebook Group Glass Open Market.

Each day is spent taking and editing photos and writing descriptions ready for when all hell lets loose on Sunday. I'll be having an early start as well 5am I think to catch those of you who are still up in the States.

Over on my Facebook Page I've started an album where I am posting all the items I will have for sale. It may be that there are too many in which case I will sell them at a later date.

I have new toggle clasp.



As well as headpins




and lots of beads


I'm having a bit of a destash so there will be some bargains to be had.

Each day I am giving away a £5 voucher to spend so pop along to my Facebook Page and pop your name down.

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...