Tuesday 21 January 2014

Exciting times!

I had a bit of a surprise yesterday. In the morning I popped over to see my friend and fellow bead artist Teresa Hulley. Teresa makes the most fantastic ceramic beads, some of which you will have seen in my jewellery creations. This is the first ever piece I made with one of her creations.

It now lives in America. Here are some more of my designs using Teresa's beads. Some of them are available for sale on my website www.earth-shine.co.uk/store







You can buy Teresa's beads from her Etsy store Bo Hulley Beads she also has a Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bo-Hulley-Beads/189995091058290?fref=ts she has a whopping 2217 likers, one popular lady.





Anyway back to the reason I started this post. I took along some of my latest headpins to show Teresa and she kindly took a photo of them and popped them on her Facebook page. I don't think she expected to have such an impact on my life but the result was several orders in my Etsy store Earthshinebeads and several new likes to my Facebook page. Anyway here is a photo of my latest headpins, unfortunately most of them are already sold but I plan to make some more later today if it isn't too cold in my conservatory studio.


Thanks for looking.

Linda
x





2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Linda! I saw the response you got on Facebook - didn't get a look in on those headpins so I hope you can make lots more soon! My favourites are the creamy, very pointy drops and your leaves are stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellen, the headpins were snapped up very quickly weren't they, I did make some more last night but not those particular ones, I will put them on my list of things to make. x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...