Thursday 4 December 2014

Autumn inspiration - RHS Wisley

I know that Autumn is nearly over and we are venturing into Winter but when I went to RHS Wisley last week I took some photos of the flora and fauna. They were all taken with my phone so if the quality isn't that brilliant - please forgive me.

I was inspired to make these Autumn Leaves Earrings which are available for sale in my jewellery store for £14.95 http://www.earth-shine.co.uk/product/autumn-leaves-earrings.


Maybe these will give you a little bit of inspiration.




I've never seen fungus like this before!
This photo was taken inside one of the green houses. I loved the reflection  in the water but it was a shame you could see the frame of the green house as well.

and I really like this photo. I used to belong to a camera club and entered my photo's into competitions. I would have entered this one if I was still a member,




Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...