Friday 7 March 2014

Bead Soup Blog Party 2014

Yay! it's time for the Bead Soup Blog Party 2014. For those readers who haven't heard of it (surely not!) you can read all about it here http://lorianderson-beadsoupblogparty.blogspot.co.uk/p/what-is-bead-soup-blog-party.html.

I enjoyed last years very much and was teamed with a lady from Canada. This year I am teamed with Sam Waghorn of Pale Moon Creations from the UK. Sam hasn't been blogging for long, you will usually find her on her Facebook page.

Like me, Sam is still finding her 'style' so was up for a challenge and I definitely think she will get one with what I am sending her. I can't show you yet as she hasn't received them but I can show you the little parcels that are going in the post today.


Sam told me she got a bit of a shock when she found out who she was teamed up with, apparently she had bought some of my lampwork beads to send to her bead partner! I told I didn't mind getting them back as I always like to use my own beads in my pieces. We shall see......

Keep checking the blog for progress reports.

Thanks for looking.

Linda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...