Sunday 14 April 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal 7- Weeks 13 & 14

I can't believe it's that time already, being away at Flame Off has meant I haven't had much time to play with recently so I have one new pair and a pair I made a while ago which I kept for an emergency and a good job I did too!

Week 13


One thing I love about this challenge is how much it has stretched me to use components I have had sitting around for a while, these triangles being one of them. They look great with some of my little spacer beads on little chain dangles. Up for sale in my jewellery store here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/128021526/silver-and-raspberry-handmade-lampwork?ref=shop_home_active

Week 14

This is my emergency pair. I made them a while ago and they are not perfect but do show a way of using components differently from what they are meant for.


I have loads of these little spacer bars which are for use in necklaces. I cut some of them up and made them into a pair of earrings complete with some more of my little spacers.

If you would like to make some earrings with my little spacer beads, I have a section in my Etsy store just for them. https://www.etsy.com/shop/Earthshinebeads?section_id=13196711

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the other participants.

Linda
x




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...